This trip offers the best mix of cultural, historical and natural sites in the Middle.
Schedule: Every Sunday
Code: ST - VNC 01
Day 1: Da Nang – Hoi An (L-D)
Arrival in Danang by plane, visit Cham Museum, lunch in Da Nang
Afternoon transfer to My Son, the former holy religious site of the Cham people, a World Cultural Heritage site.
Later drive to Hoi An, hotel check-in
Day 2: Hoi An (B-L-D)
Pleasant time in Hoi An, a very charming ancient town, a World Cultural Heritage site. Morning enjoy a relaxing walk in town and shopping. Afternoon enjoy swimming on Cua Dai beach
Day 3: Hoi An – Ba Na (B-L-D)
Morning drive to Ba Na, a pleasant Hill Top resort area.
Enjoy the beautiful scenery and lovely temperature on the mountains.
Day 4: Ba Na – Hue (B-L-D)
Transfer to Hue by bus with many beautiful photo stops on the way.
Afternoon visit the Royal Citadel of the Nguyen Dynasty, the third World Cultural Heritage site of the trip. Then visit the busy interesting Dong Ba market.
Evening ends with Hue special feast.
Day 5: Hue (B-L-D)
Morning boat trip on the beautiful Perfume River, visits to the famous Thien Mu Pagoda, Hon Chen temple, Minh Mang tomb. Enjoy learning about the arts of Hue cuisine and lunch aboard.
Then transfer to Khai Dinh tomb, an intricate colourful construction.
Day 6: Hue – Quang Tri – Hue (B-L-D)
Today we will return to the DMZ, a well-known area of violent battles in the Vietnam war with visits to La Vang church, Con Tien firebase, Hamburger ill, Vinh Moc tunnels, Truong Son military Cemetery, K‘rong Ana bridge and the Ho Chi Minh Trail.
Late afternoon drive back to Hue.
Day 7: Departure (B)
Transfer to Phu Bai airport for departure for home sweet home by plane or by train.
End of service
Price: VND/pax (valid till May 2006)
11-1 4 p
1 5 p +
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast (based on twin sharing, superior rooms)
- All meals indicated in the program
- All ground transport on tour with A/C vehicles , boats, motorbike, bicycle, rickshaw, tuk tuk, etc., all the domestic flights
- All entrance fees
- Local English, French, German speaking guides
- Gifts and maps
- International flight tickets to and from Vietnam
- Visa for VN (840,000 VND/pax)
- Domestic and International Insurance surcharge
- Personal Insurance
- Personal expenses such as d r inks, camera fees
- All other accounts not mentioned in the above inclusions.
Exchange Rate: 21,000 VND/USD
Back to top