This trip offers a nice exploration of the most populated tourist sites and lovely climates in Viet Nam.
Schedule: Every wednesday
Code: ST - VNC 03
Day 1: HCMC – DaLat (B-L-D)
Transfer to Dalat by bus, enjoying the changes of the climates and hilly landscapes, stop at Pongour waterfall.
Evening enjoy charming Dalat by night with walks around Xuan Huong lake and Dalat market.
Day 2: Dalat (B-L-D)
City tour Dalat, a clononial city built by the French in 1893.
Morning visit Tuyen Lam Meditation Hall, the last Emperor’s (Bao Dai) Summer Palace, Minh Tam Flower garden,
Afternoon visit the Valey of Love and Da Lat historic Pavilion (Da Lat Su Quan)
Day 3: Da Lat – Nha Trang (B-L-D)
Transfer to Nha Trang, stop at Dalat Old Railway station and take a short train drive to Linh Phuoc Pagoda. Another stop at Po Klong Giarai temple, the most beautiful Cham tower remained through centuries.
Arrival in Nha Trang, a pleasant coastal city with delicious seafood, wonderful climate and beautiful beaches.
Day 4: Nha Trang (B-L-D)
Full day enjoy cruising on one of the most beautiful bays in the world, swimming in the fantastic blue sea of the Pacific Ocean, and eating delicious seafood.
Day 5: Nha Trang – HCMC (B-L)
Scenic drive back to HCMC, admiring beautiful landscap e s and plantations.
Arrival in HCMC
End of service
Price: VND/pax (valid till May 2006)
11-1 4 p
1 5 p +
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast (based on twin sharing, superior rooms)
- All meals indicated in the program
- All ground transport on tour with A/C vehicles , boats, motorbike, bicycle, rickshaw, tuk tuk, etc., all the domestic flights
- All entrance fees
- Local English, French, German speaking guides
- Gifts and maps
- International flight tickets to and from Vietnam
- Visa for VN (840,000 VND/pax)
- Domestic and International Insurance surcharge
- Personal Insurance
- Personal expenses such as d r inks, camera fees
- All other accounts not mentioned in the above inclusions.
Exchange Rate: 21,000 VND/USD
Back to top