This tour shows the most typical features of the Mekong Delta: evergreen gardens and fields, friendly people, colourful Khmer pagodas, criss-cross canals and rivers, and many activties on water.
Schedule: Every Thursday
Code: ST – VNS 03
Day 1: HCMC – Xeo Quit – Can Tho
Transfer to Xeo Quit, a unique former military base of the Communist soldiers, enjoy pleasant boat trips and walk through reedy swamps, canals, eucaliptus and ivy forests.
Late afternoon transfer to Can Tho
Day 2: Can Tho – Tra Vinh (B-L-D)
Morning enjoy a fascinating boat trip on the Mekong river to Cai rang floating market and an orchard, then drive to Tra Vinh province where the most Khmer people live, visit beautiful pagodas.
Day 3: Tra Vinh – Vinh Long (B-L-D)
Transfer to Vinh Long town, enjoy another pleasant boat trip on the Mekong river, visit home factories, orchards, especially fishing with the locals.
Over night at home stay.
Day 4: Vinh Long – HCMC (B-L)
Boat trip to Cai Be with visits to home factories, floating market
Arrival in HCMC in the afternoon.
End of service
Price: VND/pax (valid till May 2006)
11-1 4 p
1 5 p +
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast (based on twin sharing, superior rooms)
- All meals indicated in the program
- All ground transport on tour with A/C vehicles , boats, tuk tuk, bicycle
- All entrance fees
- Local English, French, German speaking guides
- Gifts and maps
- International flight tickets to and from Vietnam
- Visa for VN (840,000 VND/pax)
- Domestic and International Insurance surcharge
- Personal Insurance
- Personal expenses such as d r inks, camera fees
- All other accounts not mentioned in the above inclusions.
Exchange Rate: 21,000 VND/USD
Back to top